Use different colored candies to suit the holiday!
2 Ratings 0 Comments
Yield: 4 dozen
|48||beer pretzel rings|
|1||pkg.||(8 oz.) milk chocolate Kisses or chocolate covered caramels|
|1/4||cup||red and green M & Ms chocolate covered candy|
1. Place the pretzels on greased baking sheets.
2. Place a chocolate Kiss or chocolate covered caramel in the center of each ring.
3. Bake at 275 degrees F. for 2 to 3 min. or until chocolate is softened. Remove from the oven.
4. Place an M & M on each, press down slightly so chocolate fills the ring.
5. Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Store at room temperature.
Please note that some ingredients and brands may not be available in every store.